Are you a solopreneur who is on the road a lot?
When you’re a solopreneur, who takes care of your customers and clients when you’re traveling?
Do you need someone to hold down the fort while you’re away? You would likely feel more comfortable with a seasoned admin professional who:
- Has worked in the airline and travel industry
- Has been heavily involved in travel arrangement, event prep and registration
- Delivers highly rated Customer Service (see my LinkedIn profile!)
- Is an experienced long-haul flight traveler, with lots of tips and tricks up her sleeve to make your flight more pleasant!
I am that person. Allow me to help you affordably with:
- Travel research. Finding you the most convenient flights and lodging with your budget in mind. Whether you’re looking for a high-end hotel, a comfortable AirBNB room or something in between, I can assist with that.
- Make sure your shuttle arrangements to and from your destination are in order.
- Reserve your rental car with or without GPS.
- I help with little details like researching cellphone requirements, weather reports, and local attractions at your destination as well as local restaurants and internet cafes. Need reservations made? I can do that.
While you’re away, I can:
- Take your calls and messages. Follow up with clients. Engage on your social media.
- Take care of other important administrative tasks that need doing while you’re away from your desk.
Don’t go it alone!
A solopreneur does not have to do everything themselves. You’re not alone! Put your mind at ease by delegating travel arrangement and client care to a capable Virtual Assistant. That’s me!